I am not engaged – Comedian Woli Arole explains fake pre-wedding photos

By

- Comedian Woli Arole posted photos with a beautiful lady back in April- He wrote love notes to her and even called her his wife so everyone believed they were engaged - Woli has now revealed it was all a for fun and was a set-up for a new show he is working on Now, the comedian has revealed he is not getting married and those were not pre-wedding photos. They were simply photos from a modelling gig which got out of hand. 

No doubt the comedian helped it's circulation by writing love notes under the photos. In a recent interview he said: "We had a particular shoot with a certain brand company for the clothes. I told him I love what I'm putting on, I feel like a groom." 

watch him tell the truth below

https://youtu.be/mC0e2TsMtTY

comedian

0 comments:

Post a Comment